Raw: US Cop Pulls Out A Gun During Snowball Fight

Comments

JediTheOne said…
No shit Sherlock? Yes...I had my local police appporach my car with an attitude to! This was a few months ago just down the street from where I live. I was parked & on my cell phone (the reason why I was parked). It's high noon daylight when an officer approached my car to see if I needed assistance. With one hand on the wheel, in plain sight, & my right hand resting on my leg with a cell phone in it. When I responded & said I was fine & didn't need assistance, he asked me to put both hands on the wheel where he could see them. I said, What? Why are you tell me what to do? Did I break a law? He now raises his voice & draws his gun and now DEMANDS I show my right hand. Yes all this with in seconds. I slowly bring up my hand and say...ok...you going to shoot me with a PHONE IN MY hand?

He immediately holstered his gun & started to say it was his job to be careful...you could of had a gun, he said. WTF?

So I know the feeling!

Nuff Said!

Popular posts from this blog

French Female Isis Suicide Bomber Story retracted!

Nicolas Cage's syncromystic film: The knowing.

Boris Johnson has Coronavirus!