• Where is the embossed seal and the registrar’s signature?
• Comparing it to other Hawaii birth certificates, the color shade is different.
• Isn’t the date stamp bleeding through the back of the document “June 2007?” (Odd since it was supposedly released in June 2008.)
• There’s no crease from being folded and mailed.
• It’s clearly Photoshopped and a wholesale fraud.
* Hawaii never has referred to race as "African" they instead use "Negro" in 1961
This is what is should look like.
1. Barack Obama was likely born in Honolulu, the hospital still unknown for some reason (WHY won’t he say?), on Aug. 4, 1961. A birth announcement in the newspaper has been found by one of our researchers*. It looks like this:
2. Although this announcement suggests his parents were married, that’s still an open question. I still don’t know why Michelle Obama recently declared that Barack’s mother was “very single” when she had him.
3. Although it’s possible that a birth certificate filed by Barack’s grandparents (while he was born someplace else) led to this newspaper announcement, I personally think that’s unlikely.
4. His legal name at birth was Barack Hussein Obama II. He acquired dual citizenship (Kenyan and US) at birth.
5. His father didn’t stick around. On a related note, have you noticed that there are no photos of Obama as an infant?
6. His mother traveled from Honolulu to wherever-the-hell Barack Sr. was because she genuinely believed that they were going to live together as a family; she chased her dream. On her way there, she passed through Mercer Island.
7. But realizing that Barack Sr. had moved on, Stanley Ann Dunham enrolled at the Univ. of Washington for the 1962 Spring Quarter. That turned out to be overwhelming, and she eventually returned to Honolulu and re-enrolled at UH, where she met her second husband, an Indonesian national.
8. Ann’s mother acquired Indonesian citizenship when she married Soertoro.
9. Barack Obama acquired Indonesian citizenship, and possibly was adopted by Soertoro, maybe not.
10. Not only was Barack Obama officially an Indonesian citizen, he also was a registered “muslim.” Again, I don’t care whether he was or wasn’t, except that he professes that he’s “always been Christian,” which I believe to be a false statement.
11. Barack Obama’s original birth certificate likely contains something that embarrasses him, or something that could be problematic for him legally, such as an indication of dual nationality. I STILL think he needs to produce a hard copy of the original Birth Certificate, or he looks like he’s hiding something.
12. The COLB on Smears and Kos has been altered, but probably reflects Obama’s true birth certificate. The way the COLB was handled and its suspicious presentation was designed to serve as a diversion from the can of worms Obama doesn’t want anyone to open.